Friday, November 15, 2013

Studio Looks Like... Well, A Studio

Finally, the studio is beginning to finally be just about completely unpacked and arranged and fully functional.  I'll post some more pics later, because even just a few days later it looks different from this photo.  For my birthday Ricky built me a fantastic industrial worktable where I can cut fabric, sew, draw, cut boards, frame pieces, stretch canvas, etc etc!  The blue tape marks where the table is now sitting.




It feels good to get this room done.  Now I can work without all those totes and boxes staring me in the face.  There's enough space for all my books, fabric, frames, projects, supplies...   SO NICE.  I'm so thankful I have this.  I loved my old studio, but this new studio is really incredible.  So much better than I could have hoped for.  It makes me want to paint!  I need to get back into my art routine, it's been so long...

2 comments:

hummingbird said...

I really like it!

Love,
Mom

Heather said...

congrats on the new space!